[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - undertow has facebook

undertow has facebook

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

undertow has facebook

Postby kimtoll » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:50 am

Just wanted to know posters here that undertow now also has a facebook, look for "undertowsoftware".

Nobody announced anything here, which I don't understand, but I just happened to stumble on it, so I thought I'd mention it.
kimtoll
Active User
Active User

Re: undertow has facebook

Postby xavier » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:15 am

That's not news, kimtoll. Someone posted about that in one of the other areas of the forum, a while ago. I am not a facebook person, but I guess nowadays companies have to have presence in all venues if they are to succeed. I wonder if facebook is all that useful, for everyone.
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Re: undertow has facebook

Postby mrhagen » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:06 pm

I'm kind-of a split personality, when it comes to facebook. One minute I love it, and the next I hate it. I am not a frequent user, anyway.
mrhagen
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9