[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Always need to register with IDE

Always need to register with IDE

A forum made available for users of the MapPro OCX SDK to exchange ideas, ask each other questions, etc.

Always need to register with IDE

Postby SamDee » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Why does it seem that I have to register the control in my IDE, every time I start a new project? Why is there a need to do that?
SamDee
Active User
Active User

Re: Always need to register with IDE

Postby Gyrotech » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:14 am

The registration information, or at least part of it, is embedded in every application developed with the OCX, so it has to be present in every project.
Gyrotech
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby SamDee » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:27 pm

I guess that kind-of makes sense. It's just a pain, because I need to look up the number and password every time :-(

Is there any way to bypass that, so that I register the control once for all my projects?
SamDee
Active User
Active User

Postby mAlagi » Wed May 08, 2013 9:07 am

Interesting, but I don't have to do that. Or at least I don't think I have to do it. I'll have to check and make sure, when I get to the office. I thought that once I registered it once, that would be it. Doesn't make much sense that I would have to register it every time. I wonder why they would design it that way!
"640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981
mAlagi
Active User
Active User

Return to MapPro OCX