[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Oops, Can't find Parks either

Oops, Can't find Parks either

Discussion and information about RV Plan 'N' Go 2013, the RV Trip Planning program from UnderTow

Oops, Can't find Parks either

Postby Glenn.Tossi » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:25 pm

I misspoke, when I said everything seemed to run fine. I can't find parks, either. No matter what Park I search for, it cannot be located. I didn't have any problems what I first got the program and installed it on my XP laptop. Is it not compatible with Windows 7?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Glenn.Tossi
Casual User
Casual User

Re: Oops, Can't find Parks either

Postby Kevin_T » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:28 pm

If my response to your previous question worked, it should have corrected this, as well.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Postby artmart » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:36 pm

Another thing to check is filters. You may have or the defaults may prohibit some the the campgrounds you want to see. Chick on Show Info at the upper right for the campgrounds, then check the filters.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby Glenn.Tossi » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:58 pm

Thanks, Art. It seems that it had nothing to do with filters. I somehow messed up the paths to the data. Once I followed Kevin_t's suggestion to my other messages and corrected the paths, all is working again.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Glenn.Tossi
Casual User
Casual User

Postby CorineR » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:53 pm

Glenn, that happens to me almost every time I re-install on a new system, and I always forget and have to ask how to fix it, again :-) Sometimes, it even happens without having re-installed, from one day to the next. I always wondered what might be causing the data paths to change (if I didn't change them myself)!
CorineR
Active User
Active User

Return to RV Plan 'N' Go 2013