[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - RV-ing Glossary

RV-ing Glossary

Discussion and information about RV Plan 'N' Go 2013, the RV Trip Planning program from UnderTow

RV-ing Glossary

Postby xavier » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:46 am

I thought others here might be interested in this RV-ing glossary, from trailer life. Enjoy.

http://www.trailerlifedirectory.com/rvresources/rvglossary.aspx
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Re: RV-ing Glossary

Postby Christau99 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:48 pm

Interesting. Thanks!
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
Christau99
Active User
Active User

Postby Alexguv » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:45 pm

Thank you, Xavier. A very interesting link. Actually, I am surprised that you posted a trailer life link *here* now that undertow and trailer life are not working together any longer. Is that O.K. to do?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan
Alexguv
Active User
Active User

Postby artmart » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:09 am

I think Xavier got it off a public section and therefore is probably not copyrighted. As long as Xavier is not trying to make money off it posting it here should not be an issue unless UnderTow isn't supposed to have it here. I'm pretty sure if it was not "legal" or "allowed" the UnderTow moderators would have gotten rid of it long ago. Chances are TrailerLife got the glossary from somewhere else, too. This is pretty common knowledge, and not necessarily protected like you might think. I think it's good.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby Tim.Borden » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:40 am

Excellent resource, Xavier. Thanks. I wish people here posted more such useful information.
Tim.Borden
Casual User
Casual User

Postby Macaco » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:51 pm

Thanks for sharing this document with the rest of us, Xavier. Very helpful!
Macaco
Active User
Active User

Return to RV Plan 'N' Go 2013