[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Remember my old location ?

Remember my old location ?

Discussion and information about RV Plan 'N' Go 2013, the RV Trip Planning program from UnderTow

Remember my old location ?

Postby VCallario » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:16 pm

When open the program, it usually goes to the part of the map I was looking last. However, in the past couple of days, when I start I am always looking at the whole USA and I have to zoom in to try and find the spot I was interested in. It takes me a while to fine-tune the location, so it really irks me that the program forgets it when I close it. Is there a fix for this?
VCallario
New User
New User

Re: Remember my old location ?

Postby artmart » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:32 pm

It might be your program settings.....

From the main screen, click on "File" on the menu bar at the top of the screen, then slide down to "Program Settings" and click on that. When the new Program Options window shows up, click on the "Other Options" tab at the top and see if the appropriate box is checked for "Save current.....".

Sometimes these get turned on or off after an update - For me the splash screen or other options get reset to something else. I don't worry about it and just check for the setting I need, since the upgrade might have affected some of these things. It keeps me on my toes and helps me remember how to use the program options. I'm probably more patient than others when this happens and not just with this program.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Re: Remember my old location ?

Postby VCallario » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:03 pm

Thanks. That's what it was. Once I changed the option, it now works as I expected it to.
VCallario
New User
New User

Return to RV Plan 'N' Go 2013