[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Just got my update message!

Just got my update message!

Discussion and information about RV Plan 'N' Go 2013, the RV Trip Planning program from UnderTow

Just got my update message!

Postby xavier » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:39 pm

When I started the program earlier, I got a message that an update was available. I installed it and although there are still lots of missing data, I was pleasantly surprised that there were details added for a bunch of RV Parks.

If they continue these updates, maybe there is a chance they can end up with a descent system.

Oh, yeah, and the web site problem for the various locations is now working correctly.

Good show.
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Just got my update message!

Postby Camper22 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:31 pm

Same here. Installed the update and noticed that detailed was added for quite a few locations. I'm looking forward to more updates.
Camper22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby Kumaria » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:43 am

Looks good. They corrected some program issues and added some information. They have quite a ways to go, but at least I know they continue to work on it.
Kumaria
Active User
Active User

Postby artmart » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:04 pm

Yup, got mine too. There were lots of changes for the campground information. But you can kinda tell that there's lots, and lots, and lots more to do.

Plus since I see there's a few campgrounds that are still miscategorized and some bad information, that just adds to the difficulty. I just lack the time to report each and every incident because then I have to research what it's supposed to be and submit that too.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby Kumaria » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:47 pm

I know exactly what you mean. It is indeed a lot of work. However, I am glad to see that they are working on updating it and that's encouraging! Plus, I am getting ready to send in some info and I feel like I am contributing :-) But, like you, I don;t have to time to research, review submit, etc. That's for them to do. All I can really do is give them a heads-up and some basic info about a park.
Kumaria
Active User
Active User

Postby mrhagen » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:11 pm

Kumaria, if that's what I wanted to do, I'd go work for them and get paid for it. Instead, what I wanted to do was to give them my $$ and get their program that was supposed to do all that and have all the information, in the first place.
mrhagen
Senior User
Senior User

Return to RV Plan 'N' Go 2013