[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - All the parks are gone!

All the parks are gone!

Discussion and information about RV Plan 'N' Go 2013, the RV Trip Planning program from UnderTow

All the parks are gone!

Postby Live2RV » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:17 am

Another thing I forgot to mention in my first message, all the parks are gone from the map, as well. I am looking at the South FLA area and there are no parks! I zoom in/out, nothing. I can search for them, I can find them in the list, but they are not on the map. Help!!!
Live2RV
Active User
Active User

Re: All the parks are gone!

Postby artmart » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:25 pm

With the program started, click on "File" in the menu bar, then slide down to "Program Settings" and click on that. Then when the new "Program Options" window opens look in the "Display Below (miles/inch)" box and make sure the Park Names is checked. Then you can also select at what map scale these show up for you. I hope this is the problem.

You might check the other display options to ensure the map displays or doesn't display what you need or want. This is the best I can suggest for now and I hope this works for you.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby Live2RV » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Thanks, Art. Tried that, no change. I still don't see them. Like I said I can search for them and find them in the list, but they are not on the map.

Any other ideas? I'm willing to try things.
Live2RV
Active User
Active User

Postby billrot » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Live2RV, I experienced the same problem last week. It turned out that I had my filters set so that they were excluding pretty much every campground from displaying. I unchecked ALL the filter boxes and all my parks are back!
billrot
Active User
Active User

Return to RV Plan 'N' Go 2013