[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Pine Acres RV Resort - Raymond, NH - Recommend?

Pine Acres RV Resort - Raymond, NH - Recommend?

Ask questions about specific campgrounds, Add a review or recommendation about a campgrounds you visited recently, etc.

Pine Acres RV Resort - Raymond, NH - Recommend?

Postby xavier » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:59 pm

I had stayed there a couple of years ago and wasn't crazy about it, though it had lots of potential. I heard somewhere that the park is now under new management and it has made a turnaround, but I wonder if anyone in this group has stayed there recently and if so, would you recommend it?
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Pine Acres RV Resort - Raymond, NH - Recommend?

Postby Wilzlow » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:36 pm

Xavier, two friends just came back from there and they said it was great! Indeed under new management and very well run and kept-up.
Wilzlow
New User
New User

Re: Pine Acres RV Resort - Raymond, NH - Recommend?

Postby Ruby22 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Absolutely. Great RV Park!
Ruby22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Return to Campground Info, Recommendations, etc.