[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Nashville Country RV Park - Excellent!

Nashville Country RV Park - Excellent!

Ask questions about specific campgrounds, Add a review or recommendation about a campgrounds you visited recently, etc.

Nashville Country RV Park - Excellent!

Postby MikeRost » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:47 pm

It's a relatively small park with the friendliest staff ever! I think they have about 75 sites, paved roads, free very high quality wireless internet and very clean restrooms and hot showers. They are about 10 mi North from Nashville. Good Lake Fishing and Boating. The even have a shuttle to Grand ol' Opry. Their rates are $32 - $39, and above all, they have the friendliest staff!! Will definitely stay there again.
MikeRost
Active User
Active User

Re: Nashville Country RV Park - Excellent!

Postby artmart » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:39 pm

I think they should move it closer to my house so I don't have to drive so far.... :D

Fortunately, there are many wonderful campgrounds all over this country. Of course, there's some bad ones too. In my Trailer Park software ratings they are Park = 9, Restrooms = 9 and View = 8. Not bad!

Thanks for the review which happens to pretty much match the ratings. There's hope on subjective ratings.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby Ruby22 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:40 am

artmart wrote:I think they should move it closer to my house so I don't have to drive so far.... :D

Fortunately, there are many wonderful campgrounds all over this country. Of course, there's some bad ones too. In my Trailer Park software ratings they are Park = 9, Restrooms = 9 and View = 8. Not bad!

Thanks for the review which happens to pretty much match the ratings. There's hope on subjective ratings.

If you ever get the chance (and the desire) to drive a bit further, you should really visit this park. It's worth it!

Good call, Mikerost!
Ruby22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby artmart » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Ruby22... I am very frustrated. The issue isn't driving there. We've been to Nashville, Grand Ole Opry and other places but only spent a day on a prior driving trip.

The issue is dragging the RV along with me. The fuel cost is outrageous, but we'll keep dreaming.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby Ruby22 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Yeah, I hear you, Art. Price of fuel has almost doubled in the last 4-5 years. I was hoping someone would come up with a solar powered RV (since solar power is free), but I don't see this coming out any time soon. So, most of us, like you, will keep dreaming about those long trips :-)
Ruby22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby artmart » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:46 am

Funny you should mention solar power panels... Since this is off-topic I shall go no further and I'll try and send you a private message instead.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to Campground Info, Recommendations, etc.