[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Grayton Beach State Park (Santa Rosa Beach, FL)

Grayton Beach State Park (Santa Rosa Beach, FL)

Ask questions about specific campgrounds, Add a review or recommendation about a campgrounds you visited recently, etc.

Grayton Beach State Park (Santa Rosa Beach, FL)

Postby Stan_Finke » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Stayed there this past Summer. There are two parts to the park, the new one and the old one. We stayed in the old part and the sites were a bit smaller, but right across from the beach. Their showers and bathrooms were O.K., but old. The roads in the old section can be full of pot holes, following a rainy period, but they do come out and fix them every so often. The new section is better, in that respect, but most of the sites are in the sun, so were happy to be in the old part, in the shade with the wind coming over the water. It only has about 55 sites so availability may be an issue. All-in-all, I would stay there again.
Stan_Finke
Active User
Active User

Re: Grayton Beach State Park (Santa Rosa Beach, FL)

Postby Camper22 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:02 am

Stan_Finke wrote:It only has about 55 sites so

Stan, I was just looking through the 2012 roadtrip navigator and it says the park only has 37 sitesand of those only 30 are available for rent. Just saying, because if this is true, availability may be even less. The other thing is that for some reason the navigator doesn't have a rating for this park, at all. I wonder why ??
Camper22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Return to Campground Info, Recommendations, etc.