[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Select Economy Hotels POI

Select Economy Hotels POI

Points of Interest (POI) files uploaded by users. They can be imported in Trailer Life Directory Campground Navigator and Precision Mapping Streets v9.

Select Economy Hotels POI

Postby celabinc » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:51 pm

A fairly long POI list of economy hotels in the USA and Canada.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
celabinc
Active User
Active User

Re: Select Economy Hotels POI

Postby THarrison » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:50 am

Nice List Celabinc. Thanks for posting it. I would have liked it better if you also had a little bitmap file with it, but I can create one of those myself :-)
THarrison
Active User
Active User

Re: Select Economy Hotels POI

Postby cdimaggio » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:51 pm

Thanks, useful dataset.
cdimaggio
Active User
Active User

Return to User Created/Uploaded Points of Interest (POI)