[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Quebec Parks & Campgrounds POI

Quebec Parks & Campgrounds POI

Points of Interest (POI) files uploaded by users. They can be imported in Trailer Life Directory Campground Navigator and Precision Mapping Streets v9.

Quebec Parks & Campgrounds POI

Postby HaroldLin » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:54 am

And here is another file with Parks and Campground locations in the Quebec province.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HaroldLin
Active User
Active User

Re: Quebec Parks & Campgrounds POI

Postby celabinc » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Thank you. It would be nice if someone had all the parks of Canada in one single file!
celabinc
Active User
Active User

Postby artmart » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:18 am

My opinion is that keeping them separate makes it easier to turn the CGs in provinces you are interested.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby Travel4Life » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:51 am

artmart wrote:My opinion is that keeping them separate makes it easier to turn the CGs in provinces you are interested.

I agree with you on most types of POIs, but with regards to campgrounds, I think it might be better to have them altogether. Only my opinion ;-)
Travel4Life
Active User
Active User

Return to User Created/Uploaded Points of Interest (POI)