[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Welcome - Please Read!

Welcome - Please Read!

Points of Interest (POI) files uploaded by users. They can be imported in Trailer Life Directory Campground Navigator and Precision Mapping Streets v9.

Welcome - Please Read!

Postby Moderator » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:03 am

This area of the Undertow user forums was created to facilitate sharing user-created POI files for The Trailer Life Navigator and the Precision Mapping family of products. Please, note that by uploading such a file, you (a) declare that you have the right to upload and share the data in such file and (b) you acknowledge that this data file can and will be downloaded and used by anyone with access to these forums, with no restriction!

When uploading a user POI file, please, make sure to include a description of the data in the file, with any pertaining information (e.g., # of points, data source, etc.) as well as any limitation of using such file. Include as much detail as you'd like, to help other who download the file to use it eddectively.

If you see a file that you do not think should be here, available for all to download, please, send a message to the moderator.

Thank you.
Active User
Active User

Re: Welcome - Please Read!

Postby ronandln » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:08 am

I am new to thie forum. Can you give me instruction on how to download POI's
I don't see any files attached to the topics.

Thanks,
Ron
ronandln
New User
New User

Re: Welcome - Please Read!

Postby Moderator » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:03 am

ronandln wrote:I am new to thie forum. Can you give me instruction on how to download POI's
I don't see any files attached to the topics.

They are there, if you are log on. For example, if you take a look at the topic Truckstops POI, you'll see the attached POI file, see small screen capture below.
attach.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Active User
Active User

Return to User Created/Uploaded Points of Interest (POI)