[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - No dates other than starting date

No dates other than starting date

Discussion and information about RV Plan 'N' Go 2013, the RV Trip Planning program from UnderTow

No dates other than starting date

Postby GoodwinR » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:31 pm

When I get my directions for a trip, only the starting point has a date. I could have sworn that each new day of travel had a date printed, before.
GoodwinR
New User
New User

Re: No dates other than starting date

Postby Kevin_T » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:01 am

That is really weird. You mean the trip gets calculated, you get the various directions for each day of travel, but the days do not have a date printed as part of them? Is that a long trip that involves many days? How long of a trip is it? And, does it have a lot of stops in it :?:
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Postby GoodwinR » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:44 am

It's a long trip but the program simply calculates the total drive time (47+ hrs). No individual times, days, etc. I have 12 stop points, but it seems to ignore them. It has me arriving and leaving at the same time, from each point, although I have a couple of days of layover at each of them.
GoodwinR
New User
New User

Postby Kevin_T » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:51 pm

Ah, I bet you that you checked the option that says no stops! If that's the case, the program thinks you are driving straight through and does not differentiate between days/nights, it's all just driving hours.

Check that option and see if I'm right.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Postby GoodwinR » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:42 am

Thank you! That was it. I guess I should have known there was something odd about having all those stop points, but never stopping anywhere. But you know, sometimes you get so frustrated with something, you can't see the problem though it's staring you right in the face.
GoodwinR
New User
New User

Postby artmart » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Bummer GoodwinR, I can't relate... lucky me, I don't have that problem... :lol:
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to RV Plan 'N' Go 2013