[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - stop over's don't work

stop over's don't work

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

stop over's don't work

Postby jamesdblack » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Hi - I just got my new campground navigator and while trying to set up my first trip I encountered this problem. When I have a campground entered in the trip planer customized schedule, and I try clicking on the clock to set up a lay over nothing happens, do I have something in the set up wrong or why can't I stop my trip when I want to?
jamesdblack
New User
New User

Re: stop over's don't work

Postby Don Bryer » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:19 am

jamesdblack wrote:Hi - I just got my new campground navigator and while trying to set up my first trip I encountered this problem. When I have a campground entered in the trip planer customized schedule, and I try clicking on the clock to set up a lay over nothing happens, do I have something in the set up wrong or why can't I stop my trip when I want to?

I have a similar problem. I can't set my layovers for any trip I plan. I hope someone in here has an answer for this.

I am also having problems with every address I search for in Montreal. I want to plan a trip there and every time I enter the address I get Not found. Has anyone here had similar problems?
Don Bryer
Active User
Active User

Postby DK13 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:35 am

I had a similar problem. But i noticed that everytime i ran the program a little box popped up telling me there was an update available. I stopped ignoring this message and actually downloaded and installed the update. :D Now the "stop over's" work.
DK13
Active User
Active User

Postby Chris T. » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:42 am

DK13 wrote:I had a similar problem. But i noticed that everytime i ran the program a little box popped up telling me there was an update available. I stopped ignoring this message and actually downloaded and installed the update. :D Now the "stop over's" work.

Would this also work for my 2009 copy? I am having similar problems. BTW, is there a way to upgrade my 2009 copy to the 2010 version?

Chris
All limitations are self imposed
Chris T.
Active User
Active User

Postby DK13 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:48 am

Chris, not sure about the 2009 version. But check on the website. There are different service packs for different years.
DK13
Active User
Active User

Postby Chris T. » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:54 pm

DK13 wrote:Chris, not sure about the 2009 version. But check on the website. There are different service packs for different years.

Never mind DK13. As is the case most of the time, it was operator error :-(

Do you know if there is a way to download an update from 2009 to 2010? Has anyone been able to do it?
All limitations are self imposed
Chris T.
Active User
Active User

Postby artmart » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:59 pm

I don't think TLDCN can be updated to each version. Updates for a particular version are provided as Service packs and free to us customers.

If there is a new version like from 2009 to 2010, then this is paid for and is not really an update, it's a NEW VERSION. Then this new version may get it's own set of service packs until the next new version is released.

I'm glad I didn't get the new 2009 version after I had the 2008 version. Stopovers work just fine in 2008. I use them all the time and I would have been very torqued if they weren't working. I hate when stuff gets broken on a newer version. But I hope the service pack for 2009 fixed this.

If this was broken in 2009, it seems like the Design Verification Process broke at Undertow.... shame, shame, shame if that's the case!
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby HarryR » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:11 pm

artmart wrote:I don't think TLDCN can be updated to each version. Updates for a particular version are provided as Service packs and free to us customers.

If there is a new version like from 2009 to 2010, then this is paid for and is not really an update, it's a NEW VERSION. Then this new version may get it's own set of service packs until the next new version is released.

I'm glad I didn't get the new 2009 version after I had the 2008 version. Stopovers work just fine in 2008. I use them all the time and I would have been very torqued if they weren't working. I hate when stuff gets broken on a newer version. But I hope the service pack for 2009 fixed this.

If this was broken in 2009, it seems like the Design Verification Process broke at Undertow.... shame, shame, shame if that's the case!

The stop overs work fine, artsmat. It's just that when the program pops up a message and says there is an update for you to download, some users say No and ignore it. When I ran the program for the very first time, it told me there was something to download, I figured if these guys spent the time to create an update, there must be a reason for it, so I said Yes and never had any problems with the stop overs or anything else.
HarryR
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)