[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Shape files outside North America?

Shape files outside North America?

A forum made available for users of the MapPro OCX SDK to exchange ideas, ask each other questions, etc.

Shape files outside North America?

Postby StephenE » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:07 pm

Does anyone have a good source for SHP files outside North America, preferably in Australia and Japan, that I could use with MapPro80? Any url or other reference would be welcome.
StephenE
New User
New User

Re: Shape files outside North America?

Postby SamDee » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:38 am

SamDee
Active User
Active User

Postby StephenE » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:39 am

Thanks, the site looks like it has lots of the types of data I was looking for.
StephenE
New User
New User

Postby SamDee » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:02 am

This is not the only source of such data, of course. There are many sites where one can get free shp files for different parts of the world. The problem is that sometimes (many? most?) you get what you pay for, so the quality of the free data is questionable, the data is incomplete, etc.
SamDee
Active User
Active User

Postby LarryWilton » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:06 pm

SamDee wrote:This link may be helpful to you.

http://www.mapcruzin.com/free-australia ... efiles.htm

Lots of good data there, thanks SamDee. I wasn't sure about this forum, but I am finding lots of useful information. This is great.
LarryWilton
Active User
Active User

Return to MapPro OCX