[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Search USer POIs

Search USer POIs

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

Search USer POIs

Postby Charlie » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:56 am

Is there a way to search user poi files that i have inked to? I looked around the various dialogs, but couldn't find any info on how to do that.
Charlie
Active User
Active User

Re: Search USer POIs

Postby RWinlow » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:08 am

There is another thread about this,

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=459

I believe they fixed that a while ago.
RWinlow
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Search USer POIs

Postby Charlie » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Then I must be doing something wrong, because for the life of me, I can't search for any of the user POI files I import.
Charlie
Active User
Active User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9