[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - TO: Moderator, UIVIEW ??

TO: Moderator, UIVIEW ??

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

TO: Moderator, UIVIEW ??

Postby kimtoll » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:35 am

I was wondering. With all those users out there using Precision Mapping with UIVIEW, shouldn't there be a UIVIEW section on this board?
kimtoll
Active User
Active User

Re: TO: Moderator, UIVIEW ??

Postby Moderator » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:53 pm

kimtoll wrote:I was wondering. With all those users out there using Precision Mapping with UIVIEW, shouldn't there be a UIVIEW section on this board?

If there is an interest by board users, there is no problem setting up a section for UIVIEW and Precision Mapping users to exchange information.

Board members that would like to see such a section, just post a response to this thread stating so.

If we get a few members interested, we'll add the section!
Active User
Active User

Postby KJohnson » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:40 pm

I have PMSAT9 working with UIview but it may have been helpful if there were a forum dedicated to this subject when I was struggling to make it work.
KJohnson
New User
New User

Postby kimtoll » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:56 pm

KJohnson wrote:I have PMSAT9 working with UIview but it may have been helpful if there were a forum dedicated to this subject when I was struggling to make it work.

Unfortunately, I don't see a lot of interest from other users, about a UiView forum. I agree with you, that it would be helpful when setting up the program, but unless there is more interest, I don't see it happening :(
kimtoll
Active User
Active User

Postby Dimitry » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:58 am

With only a couple of people asking for a new section, I don't think they will create one. There has to be some demand for it to happen.
Dimitry
Active User
Active User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9