[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Mapping/Travel Mode

Mapping/Travel Mode

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

Mapping/Travel Mode

Postby Christau99 » Mon May 14, 2012 1:38 pm

In the older version (v8.0) I could press a key (F11) and toggle the travel (gps) mode on/off. Is there a way to do the same in version 9, instead of having to open toolbars, click on bottons, etc>?
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
Christau99
Active User
Active User

Re: Mapping/Travel Mode

Postby kimtoll » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:33 am

I thought v9 does that, too? Hmm, I'll have to check it out, when I get home.
kimtoll
Active User
Active User

Postby kimtoll » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:01 pm

I just checked it and sure enough, F11 does that for me. Is it possible one of your settings is affecting the behavior?
kimtoll
Active User
Active User

Postby Christau99 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:55 pm

Thanks, Got it. I got the latest version from the web and it's there!
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
Christau99
Active User
Active User

Postby Dimitry » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:59 am

Yes the new version they have released appears to do that and it's an excellent option! I find it very useful.
Dimitry
Active User
Active User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9