[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - NEw PRecision Mapping?

NEw PRecision Mapping?

A discussion area for users of the older Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v7.0 and v7, v6, v5

NEw PRecision Mapping?

Postby ACrogger » Mon May 17, 2010 8:02 am

Any plans to update Precision Mapping?

I have been using the program since version 5, but there has been little "real" change since version 6. The program has a kludgey interface and is in dire need of an update.
ACrogger
Casual User
Casual User

Re: NEw PRecision Mapping?

Postby RWinlow » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Though I am using the latest version, I agree, the program desperately needs an upgrade :-(
RWinlow
Senior User
Senior User

Re: NEw PRecision Mapping?

Postby RWinlow » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:44 pm

ACrogger wrote:Any plans to update Precision Mapping?

I have been using the program since version 5, but there has been little "real" change since version 6. The program has a kludgey interface and is in dire need of an update.

Happy to report that I just heard back from them. They are indeed working on a new version. They'll give more details as it gets closer to being ready :-)
RWinlow
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Precision Mapping v7, v6, v5