[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - PMap Server and W-7 64 bit OS

PMap Server and W-7 64 bit OS

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

PMap Server and W-7 64 bit OS

Postby mndxer » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:07 pm

I installed Precision Mapping v7 in my Win. 7 64 bit OS and it works fine however, PMap Server v7 does not, it won't load. No surprise there but wonder if upgrading to Precision Mapping v9 along with PMap Server v9 will make it happy. Has anyone sucessfully loaded this combination in a 64 bit OS?

TIA.. Dick
N0IM
mndxer
New User
New User

Re: PMap Server and W-7 64 bit OS

Postby Charlie » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:56 pm

Search this forum section. I think a bunch of people have reported using ver 9 with 64-bit Win.
Charlie
Active User
Active User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9