[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Trip File for Route 66

Trip File for Route 66

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

Trip File for Route 66

Postby PZUTS01 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:50 am

I am new to Precision Mapping and this forum. Has anyone developed a trip file for Route 66 from Chicago to Santa Monica that could be shared?
PZUTS01
New User
New User

Re: Trip File for Route 66

Postby garder » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:41 am

Well, I don't have one for precision maps, but I had created one for the Trailer life program. I think the files are compatible, I just can't swear to it. In any case, here it is attached, you can try it. It has stop points at all "official" Rt66 points of interest. If you add/correct it, and wouldn't mind, just post your version here for the rest of us.
Attachments
RT66_ALLPoints-02.trp
Trip file with points of interest along historic RT 66
(13.44 KiB) Downloaded 594 times
garder
Active User
Active User

Postby PZUTS01 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:47 pm

Thanks. I'll see what can be done. Any mods will be posted!
PZUTS01
New User
New User

Postby TedJen » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:45 am

PZUTS01 wrote:Thanks. I'll see what can be done. Any mods will be posted!

I noticed that your initial message prompted a thread about Rt66 in the RV Plan 'n Go section of this forum,

http://www.undertowsoftware.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=905

and that thread has more activity and new trip file. I just thought you might want to take a look at that, as well, in case you hadn't seen it.
TedJen
Active User
Active User

Postby PZUTS01 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:05 pm

TedJen wrote:
PZUTS01 wrote:Thanks. I'll see what can be done. Any mods will be posted!

I noticed that your initial message prompted a thread about Rt66 in the RV Plan 'n Go section of this forum,

http://www.undertowsoftware.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=905

and that thread has more activity and new trip file. I just thought you might want to take a look at that, as well, in case you hadn't seen it.

Thanks. That thread was helpful.
PZUTS01
New User
New User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9