[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Old Pushpins will not work

Old Pushpins will not work

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

Old Pushpins will not work

Postby GusGrosse » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:03 pm

I have a number of pushpin files I have created years ago with version 5 or 6 of Precision Mapping program (I am not 100% certain which), but when I open them in version 9, the points end up in the ocean and nowhere near the original locations. Does anyone know what might be going on?
GusGrosse
New User
New User

Re: Old Pushpins will not work

Postby Charlie » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:29 am

Not sure about the older version but I remember there was some pushpin issue going from version 7 to version 8. I think the company had changed the format the pushpins were saved in. Someone here,in the prisms, had figured out the format of the pushpin file and posted here so one could edit their old file to the new format. I couldn't find the post, but I didn't spend much time looking. If you search for it you'll probably find It.
Charlie
Active User
Active User

Re: Old Pushpins will not work

Postby kimtoll » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:59 am

You are right Charlie. I also remember some issue with the push pins between ver 7 and 8, or 8 and 8.1 (not sure which). I don't understand why companies would change the format used in their own products and mess up their customers. That doesn't make much sense.
kimtoll
Active User
Active User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9