[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - MULTIPLE INSTALLS

MULTIPLE INSTALLS

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

MULTIPLE INSTALLS

Postby jcarson » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:20 pm

How do I install on multiple computers?
jcarson
New User
New User

Re: MULTIPLE INSTALLS

Postby Christau99 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:54 pm

jcarson wrote:How do I install on multiple computers?

Put the DVD in each of the systems and run setup.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
Christau99
Active User
Active User

Postby xavier » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Christau99 wrote:
jcarson wrote:How do I install on multiple computers?

Put the DVD in each of the systems and run setup.

:-)
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Postby artmart » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:33 am

However.... read the fine print of the User license. It is stated that a single copy is intended for use in one computer at a time. This implies for every computer you want to install this into really needs its own copy.

Or contact support at Trailer Life or UnderTow Software to see if they might allow a single copy to be downloaded into multiple computers.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby xavier » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:41 pm

I have called Undertow in the past and was told I can install on up to 3 systems, if I am the user/owner of those systems.
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9