[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Replaced damaged installation CD.

Replaced damaged installation CD.

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

Replaced damaged installation CD.

Postby mikegriggs » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:58 pm

I recently removed my - " Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0" -- with the intention of reinstalling on external drive. My installation disk 1 is damaged from writing on the jacket and will not load. I've cleaned the installation drive and disk and it will not work. I would like to get disk 1 replacement? Please advise?
mikegriggs
New User
New User

Re: Replaced damaged installation CD.

Postby RWinlow » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:25 pm

mikegriggs, I'd suggest you contact undertow directly. Don't know that they come around here often :-)

Ron
RWinlow
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9