[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - FIle Size of shpape import?

FIle Size of shpape import?

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

FIle Size of shpape import?

Postby mrhagen » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:55 pm

I have a largish file (shape file with polygons in my county) and I've tried to load it a couple of times, but it doesn't show up on the map. I was wondering if there is a limit on the file size that can be imported. The help file doesn't say anything about a limit.
mrhagen
Senior User
Senior User

Re: FIle Size of shpape import?

Postby Kevin_T » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:41 am

I haven't found a limit on the size, yet, and I've loaded multiple shape files totaling over 600 Mb. The system becomes sluggish with all that external data, but it appears to work just fine.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9