[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Printed Manual

Printed Manual

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

Printed Manual

Postby Dimitry » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Is there a printed manual for Precision Maps?

The help facility is O.K., but a detailed printed manual would be much better!
Dimitry
Active User
Active User

Re: Printed Manual

Postby xavier » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Have asked a similar question many times over the years, for this and other undertow programs, but the answer has always been, NO :-(
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Printed Manual

Postby Kevin_T » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:36 am

I don't think there ever was a user manual for any version of this product. Is it really needed? I have found the help file sufficient enough for most of the things I have tried to do with the program.

I have to say that some of the more advanced features are not probably ever discovered by most users (including me), but that's probably true for most software products.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9