[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Problems with text bubble

Problems with text bubble

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

Problems with text bubble

Postby Dimitry » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:39 pm

The CAD text bubble appears to act strangely. Sometimes, I can type some text, then press enter and the bubble appears. Other times I press enter and it all goes away, but if I zoom in, the bubble appears again.

Is anyone else having similar problems? Any ideas of what might be wrong?
Dimitry
Active User
Active User

Re: Problems with text bubble

Postby MichaelG » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:54 am

Dimitry wrote:The CAD text bubble appears to act strangely. Sometimes, I can type some text, then press enter and the bubble appears. Other times I press enter and it all goes away, but if I zoom in, the bubble appears again.

I had similar problems with the text bubble (and some of the other objects). I downloaded a new build yesterday and it appears to have fixed it, but now the bubble is not filled with white anymore, so the text is not easily distinguishable on a busy map. I guess it's better than the text disappearing completely, as it used to do.
MichaelG
Active User
Active User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9