[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Great Travel Planning

Great Travel Planning

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

Great Travel Planning

Postby DisAid » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:41 pm

I just wanted to say that I just started using the Trip Planning section of the program and although I am nowhere near using all its features, yet, I really like what I see. Very well done, so far.
DisAid
Active User
Active User

Re: Great Travel Planning

Postby Charlie » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:47 pm

I have to agree. after I downloaded the latest version from their web site and CAD stuff is working again, I got a chance to play with the trips a little bit and what they have here is way better than what was in v8.0 (it wasn't really a trip planner, anyway).

I'm starting to like this. Hopefully I won't encounter other major problems.
Charlie
Active User
Active User

Re: Great Travel Planning

Postby Dimitry » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:40 pm

I like the travel stuff, too :-) Pretty powerful.
Dimitry
Active User
Active User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9