[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Disappearing cities

Disappearing cities

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

Disappearing cities

Postby Dimitry » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:37 am

Something funky is going on. I start zooming in and everything appears to be good until I get to the 5 mile scale, then all the cities/town disappear from the map (everything else is there), until I zoom closer than about one mile!

Is there a setting that I may be overlooking?
Dimitry
Active User
Active User

Re: Disappearing cities

Postby xavier » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Dimitry wrote:Something funky is going on. I start zooming in and everything appears to be good until I get to the 5 mile scale, then all the cities/town disappear from the map (everything else is there), until I zoom closer than about one mile!

Is there a setting that I may be overlooking?

Dimitry, that was indeed a problem, but they appear to have fixed it in the latest release that's available for download from their site.
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9