[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - PMAP9 and Toolbars

PMAP9 and Toolbars

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

PMAP9 and Toolbars

Postby GreFurn » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Does anyone know how I can cancel all those annoying toolbars and just use the program through the menu options?
GreFurn
New User
New User

Re: PMAP9 and Toolbars

Postby Kevin_T » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:40 am

Uncheck them in the View, Toolbars menu. Or, File, Map Settings, General Settings, Toolbars.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Re: PMAP9 and Toolbars

Postby GreFurn » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:20 am

Thanks. That's what I was looking for. I've only had little time to play with the program, but I like what I've seen so far.
GreFurn
New User
New User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9