[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Anything better on the GPS side?

Anything better on the GPS side?

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

Anything better on the GPS side?

Postby bullaco » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:57 pm

I have been using the Trailer Life product from Undertow for years and it has been sort of "quirky" when it comes to GPS interfacing. Will I get any benefit from getting a copy of Precision Mapping, instead? How are its GPS capabilities? Anyone here care to comment?
bullaco
Active User
Active User

Re: Anything better on the GPS side?

Postby RWinlow » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:12 pm

Nothing new, from what I've seen, though I like some of the extended capabilities, over their Trailer Life product, with recording GPS tracks, replaying them, etc. But, I think these have been there for a while.
RWinlow
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9