[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - TL trip files with version 9

TL trip files with version 9

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

TL trip files with version 9

Postby RWinlow » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:48 am

My company ordered version 9 for me and I just got it. I use trailer life a lot and have many trip files created. Does anyone know if I will be able to use trip files interchangeably, between the two programs?

I've had problems with the earlier, v8.1, because if I opened a TL trip file in it and then saved it I would lose all the additional information, that was supported in precision Mapping 8.1, so I'm wondering if they have made the format more compatible with each other.

I guess I can try it and find out, but I was wondering if anyone has already done that and knows the answer.
RWinlow
Senior User
Senior User

Re: TL trip files with version 9

Postby Kevin_T » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:34 pm

I was able to load trp files that I had created with Trailer Life, without any problems.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9