[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Differences v9 and v8.1 ??

Differences v9 and v8.1 ??

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

Differences v9 and v8.1 ??

Postby ericton » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Does anybody know what the main differences in the new version are from the older version. I didn't see that on their web site anywhere :-(
ericton
Active User
Active User

Re: Differences v9 and v8.1 ??

Postby DK13 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:56 am

Did you try clicking on the link that says Precision Mapping 9.0??

http://www.undertowsoftware.com/Products/pmsat90.htm
DK13
Active User
Active User

Postby ericton » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:05 pm

I hadn't, duh! Thanks for the link, it does give a brief overview. Do you know if there is any additional detail anywhere? May be another link, or something? I have collected/created a lot of files over the years (pushpins, tracks, etc.) and I am trying to find out if I'll be able to use them with the new version, or not. So, it's not that I am necessarily looking for "new" features, I am looking for main differences.
ericton
Active User
Active User

Postby RWinlow » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:01 pm

ericton wrote:I hadn't, duh! Thanks for the link, it does give a brief overview. Do you know if there is any additional detail anywhere? May be another link, or something? I have collected/created a lot of files over the years (pushpins, tracks, etc.) and I am trying to find out if I'll be able to use them with the new version, or not. So, it's not that I am necessarily looking for "new" features, I am looking for main differences.

@Ericton, I don't think you'll see any type of such comparison. Software companies usually don't do that.
RWinlow
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9