[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Precision Map Update?

Precision Map Update?

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

Precision Map Update?

Postby CraigWY » Wed May 11, 2011 1:45 pm

Is the Precision Mapping product going to be updated any time soon? It has older data and very dated interface!
CraigWY
Casual User
Casual User

Re: Precision Map Update?

Postby xavier » Thu May 12, 2011 2:29 pm

It looks like this may be another product heading for the "abandonware" pile, eh?
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Precision Map Update?

Postby JohnGr » Tue May 17, 2011 8:11 am

I don't think so, Xavier. Last time I talked to undertow (about 3-4 months for a technical problem), I asked them and I was told that they are working on an update, although I was not given a time frame, or anything. If you want more details, you may want to contact them directly.
JohnGr
Active User
Active User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9