[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - No Response

No Response

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

No Response

Postby flomerdr » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Does anyone back there ever answer the phone or respond to messages left on your phone mail. I have been a user of Precision Mapping since the mid 1990s, but I'm getting tired of no answers as to why I cannot reload PM Streets & Traveler 8.1 on my new Dell computer with Windows 7. The software appears to have loaded but when I click on the PM icon it is always the same message: "Component 'mscomm32,ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered a file is missing or invalid"
flomerdr
New User
New User

Re: No Response

Postby Kevin_T » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Well, as for answering the phones, or calling back, you'll have to ask Undertow, this is just a forum for users to talk to each other. I'll tell you though, that a couple of times I had to call, they did answer the phones, so I don't know what to tell you. You can also email undertow directly at: support@undertowsoftware.com

As for the problem you are encountering, it could be an issue of using Win7 without enough privileges. Did you try right-clicking on it and running as the administrator? That may be the cause of your problems!
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Re: No Response

Postby DisAid » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:40 am

flomerdr wrote:Does anyone back there ever answer the phone or respond to messages left on your phone mail. I have been a user of Precision Mapping since the mid 1990s, but I'm getting tired of no answers as to why I cannot reload PM Streets & Traveler 8.1 on my new Dell computer with Windows 7. The software appears to have loaded but when I click on the PM icon it is always the same message: "Component 'mscomm32,ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered a file is missing or invalid"

I don't know if you already solved your problem, but I think their FAQ deals with this issue.
DisAid
Active User
Active User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9