[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Pushpin Problem

Pushpin Problem

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

Pushpin Problem

Postby DisAid » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:23 am

I like the feature that I can move a push-pin I have created by clicking on it and dragging it to a new location. But, Once I select that option from the menu, I don;t know how to get back to normal mapping mode. Pressing ESC, etc. doesn't do anything.
DisAid
Active User
Active User

Re: Pushpin Problem

Postby JohnGr » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:38 am

DisAid wrote:I like the feature that I can move a push-pin I have created by clicking on it and dragging it to a new location. But, Once I select that option from the menu, I don;t know how to get back to normal mapping mode. Pressing ESC, etc. doesn't do anything.

Just Right-click anywhere on the map.
JohnGr
Active User
Active User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9