[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - UiView links Broken

UiView links Broken

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

UiView links Broken

Postby ACrogger » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Trying to solve my problem (stated in an earlier thread), went to the company's FAQ, where they have some links for UiView, but they were ALL broken. I can't believe this :-(
ACrogger
Casual User
Casual User

Re: UiView links Broken

Postby artmart » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Bummer, sounds like you're gonna have to call their tech support and let them know. I know you don't want to hear this but it happens often enough as updates or improvements are made to the website or somewhere else. I'm not excusing this but as long as there is a human factor and not all humans are exactly alike, this will happen. You'd be surprised how many times the company doesn't realize it. Even Big Microsoft has been known to do it.

We all move too fast these days. I hope you will be able to be patient with them and get what you need. Let us know how it turns out especially if it resolves your original issue. I'm rooting for you.... WHOOP WHOOP!
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9