[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Transferring Pushpins

Transferring Pushpins

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

Transferring Pushpins

Postby kennywtn » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:14 pm

I have Precision Maps 8.1 setup on a laptop that I use during the day and also on my desktop computer at home. How do I transfer the pushpins from the laptop to the desktop? I see a folder labeled "pushpins" but the folder appears to be empty? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kennywtn
kennywtn
New User
New User

Re: Transferring Pushpins

Postby ACrogger » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:15 pm

kennywtn wrote:I have Precision Maps 8.1 setup on a laptop that I use during the day and also on my desktop computer at home. How do I transfer the pushpins from the laptop to the desktop? I see a folder labeled "pushpins" but the folder appears to be empty? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kennywtn

Mine are all in the file pushpins.pin, in the program folder. Just copy that file to your other system.
ACrogger
Casual User
Casual User

Postby jutravel » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:21 pm

ACrogger wrote:
kennywtn wrote:I have Precision Maps 8.1 setup on a laptop that I use during the day and also on my desktop computer at home. How do I transfer the pushpins from the laptop to the desktop? I see a folder labeled "pushpins" but the folder appears to be empty? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kennywtn

Mine are all in the file pushpins.pin, in the program folder. Just copy that file to your other system.

I'd be interested in transferring my pushpins, but I can't even find the file on my system. Where would it be located?
jutravel
Active User
Active User

Postby Kevin_T » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:57 pm

Where are you looking for the file? Remember that depending on what Windows version you are running, the file could be in c:\program files\Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler 8.1 (win XP) or in the VirtualStore area in rogram files\Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler 8.1 (Win Vista and Win 7). Is it possible you are looking in the wrong place?
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Postby jutravel » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:44 pm

I found it, thanks Kevin!
jutravel
Active User
Active User

Postby kennywtn » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:56 pm

Thanks everyone, the information helped...kennywtn

I am using the program to map out my Fed.x route. So far it has worked great!
kennywtn
New User
New User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9