[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Dropping minus on pushpin longitude

Dropping minus on pushpin longitude

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

Dropping minus on pushpin longitude

Postby ghstinson » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:45 pm

When I try to edit a pushpin, the negative sign on the longitude disappears when I click "OK", and the pushpin ends up in the Eastern hemisphere. Dropping a pushpin enters the proper longitude, but if I open the edit window, the minus sign on the longitude is dropped when I close the window, even if I don't change anything.
ghstinson
New User
New User

Re: Dropping minus on pushpin longitude

Postby kimtoll » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:21 am

ghstinson wrote:When I try to edit a pushpin, the negative sign on the longitude disappears when I click "OK", and the pushpin ends up in the Eastern hemisphere. Dropping a pushpin enters the proper longitude, but if I open the edit window, the minus sign on the longitude is dropped when I close the window, even if I don't change anything.

I recall having a similar issue back when 8.1 was released, but I believe that it was fixed in the service pack they released for it. Did you make sure you are running the latest build of the program? You can go to their faq page for v8.1 and see if what's there is the same as what you are running.
kimtoll
Active User
Active User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9