[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - VB6 and returned value in ExecSearch()

VB6 and returned value in ExecSearch()

A forum made available for users of the MapPro OCX SDK to exchange ideas, ask each other questions, etc.

VB6 and returned value in ExecSearch()

Postby SamDee » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Do I have to do anything different to use the returned value from the above referenced function. I know VB6 is ancient, but we are just updating an older project.
SamDee
Active User
Active User

Re: VB6 and returned value in ExecSearch()

Postby Gyrotech » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:21 pm

That's a tough question to answer, the way it's posed. Different than what? You should be able to use it just like any other function!
Gyrotech
Frequent User
Frequent User

Re: VB6 and returned value in ExecSearch()

Postby SamDee » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:43 am

Thanks, I figured it out.
SamDee
Active User
Active User

Return to MapPro OCX