[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Anyone using Maptivate?

Anyone using Maptivate?

A forum made available for users of the MapPro OCX SDK to exchange ideas, ask each other questions, etc.

Anyone using Maptivate?

Postby SamDee » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:51 pm

I was wondering, has anyone in these forums used Maptivate?
SamDee
Active User
Active User

Re: Anyone using Maptivate?

Postby George.Tan » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:14 pm

Samdee, is the product even still alive? I see it on the undertow web site, but the version number has not changed at all in the last couple of years at least (I have been frequenting these pages, although I "only recently" registered with the forums.

Also, from the skimpy descriptions on the product(s) on the undertow site, I could never really figure out how their mappro and their maptivate lines were different.
George.Tan
Active User
Active User

Re: Anyone using Maptivate?

Postby Joe.Tremont » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:47 am

Did you contact undertow directly, looking for this? They may be able to help you! I've scanned through these forums and haven't seen much about Maptivate posted.
Joe.Tremont
New User
New User

Return to MapPro OCX