[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - List of built-in markers?

List of built-in markers?

A forum made available for users of the MapPro OCX SDK to exchange ideas, ask each other questions, etc.

List of built-in markers?

Postby FletcherJ » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:13 pm

HI all,

Is there a description list of built in markers (.CAD.GetMarker(n:Integer):LongInteger) or do I need to just write a loop that will display each one so I know what they are? I am assuming the latter, but thought I would check.

Thanks,

me
FletcherJ
Active User
Active User

Re: List of built-in markers?

Postby UShadow » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:01 pm

FletcherJ wrote:HI all,

Is there a description list of built in markers (.CAD.GetMarker(n:Integer):LongInteger) or do I need to just write a loop that will display each one so I know what they are? I am assuming the latter, but thought I would check.

Is this what you were looking for?

mp8marks.png
mp8marks.png (93.59 KiB) Viewed 2418 times
Imagination is greater than detail - Albert Einstein
UShadow
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby FletcherJ » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:12 pm

UShadow,

Perfect, where did you find it? Did I just miss it in the docs somewhere?

Thanks again!

me
FletcherJ
Active User
Active User

Postby UShadow » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:29 pm

FletcherJ wrote:Perfect, where did you find it? Did I just miss it in the docs somewhere?

Glad it helped.

I captured the screen, embedded the image in an excel worksheet and added row and column numbers.

About 3 minutes from start to finish :)
Imagination is greater than detail - Albert Einstein
UShadow
Frequent User
Frequent User

Return to MapPro OCX