[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - I need transparent rectangles...

I need transparent rectangles...

A forum made available for users of the MapPro OCX SDK to exchange ideas, ask each other questions, etc.

I need transparent rectangles...

Postby LarryWilton » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:54 pm

I am in need of drawing a whole bunch of transparent rectangles on my map produced by mappro80. Is there a way of doing that? I searched the documentation, but didn't find an answer.

TIA
LarryWilton
Active User
Active User

Re: I need transparent rectangles...

Postby CraigWY » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:52 pm

LarryWilton wrote:I am in need of drawing a whole bunch of transparent rectangles on my map produced by mappro80. Is there a way of doing that? I searched the documentation, but didn't find an answer.

TIA

Use the CAD rectangle and raster op to make it transparent.
CraigWY
Casual User
Casual User

Re: I need transparent rectangles...

Postby LarryWilton » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Thanks for the pointer. It took me a while but that's what I was looking for.

I had actually considered using the CAD rectangles, but when I was going through the reference manual, I thought that the raster operation was limited to the pens, not the brush.

After your suggestion, I went over the information again and I saw a note that the pen raster operation also applies to the brush used to flood the rectangle.

It took me a while to figure out the appropriate raster operation, but I finally got it.
LarryWilton
Active User
Active User

Return to MapPro OCX