[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - SDK Forum too quiet

SDK Forum too quiet

A forum made available for users of the MapPro OCX SDK to exchange ideas, ask each other questions, etc.

SDK Forum too quiet

Postby Gyrotech » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:10 am

I see that this area of the forum is much more quiet than the other areas, like the Trailer Life area. I wonder why. I would think that users like me, working with the undertow SDKs, would have lots of things to talk about. Who knows, maybe developers are more shy than other folk.
Gyrotech
Frequent User
Frequent User

Re: SDK Forum too quiet

Postby artmart » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:54 pm

True... most developers I knew were pretty shy and not sure what to share.

Trailer Life is a lot of end-users and us end-users like to whine and point blame when we don't know or like how things work. Developers just workaround it and move on, so what's to share? Since I spent all my career in support and test, I had to learn to communicate end user needs AND product's goals to try and tell what's a feature and what's a bug and how to provide continual improvement and priority.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to MapPro OCX