[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - New MapPro71 Data

New MapPro71 Data

A forum made available for users of the MapPro OCX SDK to exchange ideas, ask each other questions, etc.

New MapPro71 Data

Postby SamDee » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:35 am

BTW, I just saw that the company released a new dataset for MapPro71 based on multinet. Does anyone know what the differences between this one and the earlier datasets are? The latest I have says based on Dynamap North America.
SamDee
Active User
Active User

Re: New MapPro71 Data

Postby Gyrotech » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:06 am

I don't know any particulars, but based on what they say on their web site, the new dataset which based on Multinet (I think it's some proprietary format that Tele Atlas uses), has 200,000 new road segments. Not sure where these new segments are, but it's a large number.

BTW, why would you continue to use the MapPro71 SDK. If you are going to upgrade, why not go for MapPro80? I would, if I were you.
Gyrotech
Frequent User
Frequent User

Return to MapPro OCX