[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - MapPro80 Data

MapPro80 Data

A forum made available for users of the MapPro OCX SDK to exchange ideas, ask each other questions, etc.

MapPro80 Data

Postby Gyrotech » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:33 pm

When the MapPro80 was announced and later released, the company was talking about a lot more data being available for it (Europe, Africa, South America, etc.)

Has anyone seen any more info on the topic? Are they still gong to release such data?
Gyrotech
Frequent User
Frequent User

Re: MapPro80 Data

Postby Charter » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:30 am

I think I just saw in their site that they have USA, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. I don;t know if they have any more for other parts of the world.
STUPIDITY is NOT a HANDICAP! Park elsewhere!
Charter
New User
New User

Return to MapPro OCX