[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Right Tool for Web Presence?

Right Tool for Web Presence?

A forum made available for users of the MapPro OCX SDK to exchange ideas, ask each other questions, etc.

Right Tool for Web Presence?

Postby billrot » Fri May 28, 2010 8:23 am

I work part time as a consultant to a company that is interested in having a mapping/advertising system built for their web presence. I am not a programmer (other than some VB Script stuff many years ago), but does anyone here know if this Mappro thingy is something that the company would be able to use? If so, I want to bring this to their attention, but not if this is the wrong tool.
billrot
Active User
Active User

Re: Right Tool for Web Presence?

Postby UShadow » Fri May 28, 2010 12:02 pm

billrot wrote:I work part time as a consultant to a company that is interested in having a mapping/advertising system built for their web presence. I am not a programmer (other than some VB Script stuff many years ago), but does anyone here know if this Mappro thingy is something that the company would be able to use? If so, I want to bring this to their attention, but not if this is the wrong tool.

To my knowledge, these forums are not frequented by Undertow people and they would be the only ones to give a definitive answer. You are probably better off calling them or emailing them directly. Their contact info should be on their web site (www.undertowsoftware.com)
Imagination is greater than detail - Albert Einstein
UShadow
Frequent User
Frequent User

Re: Right Tool for Web Presence?

Postby MarkY » Mon May 31, 2010 9:30 pm

UShadow wrote:
billrot wrote:I work part time as a consultant to a company that is interested in having a mapping/advertising system built for their web presence. I am not a programmer (other than some VB Script stuff many years ago), but does anyone here know if this Mappro thingy is something that the company would be able to use? If so, I want to bring this to their attention, but not if this is the wrong tool.

To my knowledge, these forums are not frequented by Undertow people and they would be the only ones to give a definitive answer. You are probably better off calling them or emailing them directly. Their contact info should be on their web site (www.undertowsoftware.com)

UShadow is right, talking to them directly would be the best way. But, based on earlier phone calls to them (a year or so ago) I don't think that Mappro is the best tool for a web solution.
The gene pool has no lifeguard...
MarkY
Active User
Active User

Return to MapPro OCX