[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - PirateLand Family Camping Resort +

PirateLand Family Camping Resort +

Ask questions about specific campgrounds, Add a review or recommendation about a campgrounds you visited recently, etc.

PirateLand Family Camping Resort +

Postby Live2RV » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:08 pm

I just though I'd let people here know that last year we stayed at PirateLand Family Camping Resort (Myrtle Beach, SC) and although it was kind of busy most of the time, we'd recommend the resort, overall.
Live2RV
Active User
Active User

Re: PirateLand Family Camping Resort +

Postby artmart » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:04 pm

I didn't look but is this in the campground database for RVPNG2013? When a name with the word Pirate in it, it just goes to show you it's not just in the name. For those who hate busy places, then the rating would subjectively be lower than from someone like me that isn't too concerned about crowds which is why I think ratings don't have much merit most times.

Nice review, though. Thanks for that.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Re: PirateLand Family Camping Resort +

Postby Camper22 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:59 am

Live2RV, were there any features/parts that stood out for you that made you give it an endorsement? Just wondering, because you didn't really say "why" you liked it.
Camper22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Return to Campground Info, Recommendations, etc.