[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Golden Isles Campground, Brunswick, GA

Golden Isles Campground, Brunswick, GA

Ask questions about specific campgrounds, Add a review or recommendation about a campgrounds you visited recently, etc.

Golden Isles Campground, Brunswick, GA

Postby RMiller » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:50 am

I am not an RV person, but I did join two very close friends of mine a couple of years ago, on a 3-and-a-half week RV drive and liked it. One of the places we stayed at for a few days was Golden Isles RV Campground, in Brunswick, GA and I really liked it. It was clean, quiet and fairly close to the shore (may be 5 mile) which made it easy for us to also visit Jekyll Island and St. Simon.

Like I said, I am not an RV person and I am not sure what specific criteria true and tried RVers use to judge these places, but out of the others we stayed at, this stuck out in my mind.
RMiller
New User
New User

Re: Golden Isles Campground, Brunswick, GA

Postby Camper22 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:54 pm

This is a very nice place, indeed. I'd recommend it!
Camper22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Return to Campground Info, Recommendations, etc.